Are you having a problem at work? Maybe I can help.
I am an employment attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area. I help individuals with problems in the workplace, such as:
- wrongful termination
- sexual harassment and discrimination
- disability discrimination, failure to provide a reasonable accommodation, and failure to engage in the interactive process
- pregnancy discrimination
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- harassment and discrimination based on race, gender, national origin, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- wage and hour
State and federal laws provide employees with rights and protections in the workplace. If you feel that your rights in the workplace have been violated, give me a call. You may reach me at (415) 342-4125.
I represent employees throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda County (Fremont, Hayward, Oakland, and Pleasanton), Contra Costa County (Concord, Martinez, and Walnut Creek), Marin County (San Rafael and Novato), Napa County, San Mateo County (Menlo Park and Redwood City), Santa Clara County (Mountain View, Palo Alto, and San Jose), Solano County (Fairfield and Vallejo), and Sonoma County (Petaluma and Santa Rosa).